- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Website or Service or from the Website or Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
- Data Processors (or Website or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Website or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the Website or Services of various Website or Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject: Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- User: The User is the individual using our Website or Website or Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Website or Service to you
Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data – While using our Website or Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address, Name, Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, phone number, Cookies and Usage Data. We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send. If that is not available then you can also contact us through the Contact link available Here
- Usage Data – We may also collect information how the Website or Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website or Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data – We use the collected data for various purposes
- To provide and maintain our Website or Service
- To notify you about changes to our Website or Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website or Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Website or Service
- To monitor the usage of our Website or Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, Website or Service and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Retention of Data –
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Website or Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer Of Data –
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where TermsFeed relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
“Do Not Sell My Personal Information” Notice for California consumers under California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Under the CCPA, California consumers have the right to:-
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have 30 days to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Website or Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website or Service (“Website or Service Providers”), to provide the Website or Service on our behalf, to perform Website or Service-related Website or Services or to assist us in analyzing how our Website or Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Use of Social Login
We may use third-party Website or Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Website or Service. –
- Google Analytics –
- Google Analytics is a web analytics Website or Service offered by Google that tracks and reports Website or Website or Service traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Website or Service. This data is shared with other Google Website or Services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
We may provide paid products and/or Website or Services within the Website or Service. In that case, we use third-party Website or Services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or Website or Services.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We may or may not also let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website or Service.